PaletteBar is a alternative component palette for Delphi 6, Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6, featuring fast access to the installed components. It offers many extension the common component palette in the Delphi IDE.
Here are the Features:
- Drag & Drop components from PaletteBar to your form
- Full dockable with the IDE
- Supports IDE version without CLX-Support (D6 Personal and D7 Personal)
- Meta categories: Put the conventional categories (represented as tabs in the common palette) in "meta categories" for fast and simple access.
- Favourites: Put your most used components to a favourites list
- History: Have the last used components always in the history list, even from session to session * Sort component list in alphabetical or reverse order
- Search components by name, simple enter “button” and get all componentens with the word “button” in it. Search entries are saved from session to session.
- Call help for components direct from PaletteBar
- Multi language: Actual you can choose between English, French, German and Portuguese, and Turkey… (Note: only for the official version, not for the beta!)
Download file includes:
- PaletteBar executables
- Full source code
- 4.00 beta included
Palettebar is FREEWARE
PaletteBar is Freeware. Freeware means, that you can use this software without paying anything for it. This software is protected under the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, the European Union and other countries. Please note, that I can’t take any warranty for the function of this software on any machine or software environment. You have to use it for your own risk! Copyright © by Peter Hellinger Software.